Himachal Darshan Tour Package
Call us today for any help or query +91 94180-94639
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic ).
- Hotel Accommodation for 8 Nights and 9 Days.
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- All tour by taxi Tata Indica non a/c ( a/c will be operational in Plain area only)from Delhi to Delhi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
- Cost includes for 2 person.
- 3.625% service tax extra on total bill.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any inclusions on the occasion of Christmas & New Year Eve.
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.
- NGT cost extra.
- Any Coolie Charges.
- Flower decoration once during stay in Manali only
- Kesar/ badam milk once.
- Candle light dinner once during stay
- Honeymoon Cake
- All facilities will be given according to the package selected and services. provided by that particular Hotel for the Honeymoon Package
Day 1Arrival in Delhi at Railway Station
Arrival in Delhi at Railway Station or Airport meet & greet with our executive & transfer to Shimla ( 375 k.m. and 9 hours journey)check in to hotel and evening free for Heritage Mall road Shimla.
Day 3Leave for Manali
After breakfast leave for Manali it is 280 k.m. from shimla journey time to 9 hours see on the way places like Sunder Nagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple at Kullu and you can enjoy river rafting in Kullu and overnight stay in Manali.
Day 5Half Day Manali local sightseeing of Manali
Half Day Manali local sightseeing of Manali,visit places like Hidimba Temple,Vashisht Temple,Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and Manu Temple and after sight-seeing spend some time on Mall Road Manali.
Day 7Half Day Dharamshala local sightseeing
After break-fast check out from hotel and Half Day sight seeing (Dalai Lama's Palace, Buddhist Monasteries and Bhagsu Nag temple) and depart for Dalhousie(118 k.m.) overnight stay.(If you have 1 more day in Dharmshala your can visit Chamunda Devi Temple and Jwala jee temple)
Day 9leave for Delhi
After Breakfast leave for Delhi (560 k.m.and 12 hours journey) drop at Railway Station or Airport.
Day 2leave for sight-seeing of Shimla
After breakfast at hotel leave for sight-seeing of Shimla you will see places like Green Valley,Kufri,Indira tourist park, Himalayan Nature park at Chini banglow and Fagu valley.There are other places to see in Shimla palces like Chail, Naldehara,Nakanda and Tatapani but you cannot cover these places in this tour itinerary if you want cover these place you have to stay minimum 4 nights in shimla.
Day 4Manali Local Sightseeing
Visit Solang Valley where you can enjoy Paragliding and Gondola Ride.
Day 6depart for Dharamshala
After having breakfast depart for Dharamshala (240 k.m and 9 hr. Journey)see on the way beauty of nature by evening reach Dharmshala check-in to hotel and evening free for local Tibetan Market.
Day 8Full Day Local Sightseeing Khajjiar
Full day tour to Khajjiar called Mini Switzerland of India spent some time there and back to Hotel.
Bank Account Details
Account Name : Himalaya Holiday Planners
Bank & Branch : ICICI Bank,Chhajta Heights, Sanjauli main, Shimla-171006
Account Number : 169805000633
IFSC Code :ICIC0001698