Dream Himachal Honeymoon Tour
Call us today for any help or query +91 94180-94639
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation for 5 Nights and 6 Days ( Check-in check-out time 12:00 noon).
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Sight seeing by car Shimla and Manali.
- Taxi for Delhi to Agra and Agra to Delhi Indica non a/c,Volvo Ticket for two people from Delhi to Manali and from Manali to Delhi.
- Pickup and Drop from Bus to Hotel.
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
- 3.625% service tax extra on total bill.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any inclusions on the occasion of Christmas & New Year Eve.
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.
- NGT cost extra.
- Any Coolie Charges.
- Flower decoration once during stay.
- Kesar/ badam milk once.
- Candle light dinner once during stay
- Honeymoon Cake
- All facilities will be given according to the package selected and services. provided by that particular Hotel for the Honeymoon Package
Day 1Arrival in Delhi
Arrival in Delhi, Transfer to Manali by evening Volvo coach (pick-up from chanderlok building Connaught place at 5:30 p.m and reach Manali at 8:00 to 9: a.m. aprox distance 560 k.m.
Day 3Manali to snow point
Manali to snow point (Rohtang Pass) and on the way back from snow point visit Solang Valley by individual taxi and overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 5Leave for Shimla
After breakfast leave for Shimla(280 k.m.and 9 hours joureny)via Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple and overnight stay in Shimla.
Day 7Shimla to Delhi Departure
Shimla to Delhi (380 k.m.)by morning 8:15 and by evening at 8:00 p.m. Volvo/ Tata a/c (10 hr. Journey).
Day 2Pick up from Bus stand Manali and check in to Hotel.
Pick up from Bus stand Manali and check in to Hotel. Afternoon Half Day local sightseeing of Manali "HADIMBA TEMPLE" Built in 1553 with a superbly crafted four tiered pagoda roof, it is famous for its exquisitely carved doorway . "CLUB HOUSE" The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day." Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and "VASHIST" Well known for its hot springs. There are old temples dedicated to the sage Vashisth and to Lord Rama. overnight stay at Hotel in Manali.
Day 4Manali to Manikaran
Manali to Manikaran (85 k.m. via Viashno Devi Temple, Kullu Sahwal factory, Bhuntar, Kasol Valley, by sharing taxi and back to Hotel. Manikaran is a holy place visited by thousands of devotees every year. It is held in high respect by the Hindus and Sikhs. Perched at a height of 1760 m, Manikaran is located in the Parvati Valley between the rivers Vyaas ah nd Parvati in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh. The land of Manikaran is dotted with several temples and a Gurudwara. The hot water springs of Manikaran are famous across the country for their healing properties.The temperature of water is more than the boiling point making it possible to boil rice etc. in it.
Day 6Full day excursion
After breakfast, Full day excursion visiting to “KUFRI” India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter, Via green valley, wild flower hall, Indira Holiday home and Fagu. Overnight stay at hotel in Shimla.
Bank Account Details
Account Name : Himalaya Holiday Planners
Bank & Branch : ICICI Bank,Chhajta Heights, Sanjauli main, Shimla-171006
Account Number : 169805000633
IFSC Code :ICIC0001698