Tajmahal with the Himalayas tour
Call us today for any help or query +91 94180-94639
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Hotel Accommodation for 5 Nights and 6 Days ( Check-in check-out time 12:00 noon).
- Breakfast and Dinner.
- All Sight seeing by car Agra and Manali.
- Taxi for Delhi to Agra and Agra to Delhi Indica non a/c,Volvo Ticket for two people from Delhi to Manali and from Manali to Delhi.
- Pickup and Drop from Bus to Hotel.
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay.
- 3.625% service tax extra on total bill.
- Any monument entry fees / camera fees.
- Any meal, which is not mentioned above.
- Any inclusions on the occasion of Christmas & New Year Eve.
- Any adventure activity Paragliding /Snow Skating /Horse riding/ River crossing Rafting etc. & entrance fees for any monument.
- Any guide charges.
- Any air / train fare.
- NGT cost extra.
- Any Coolie Charges.
- Flower decoration once during stay in Manali only
- Kesar/ badam milk once.
- Candle light dinner once during stay
- Honeymoon Cake
- All facilities will be given according to the package selected and services. provided by that particular Hotel for the Honeymoon Package
Day 1Arrival in Delhi
Arrival in Delhi Airport or railway station and transfer to Agra and sight-seeing of Agra and overnight stay in Agra .
Day 3Pick up from Manali
Pick up from Manali Volvo Bus Stand and transfer to Hotel,check in to Hotel in Manali (Hotel check-in time is 12:00 noon, some time you will get early check-in and some time you have to wait for check-in). After fresh-up take rest in hotel and afternoon Half Day Manali local sightseeing of Manali,visit places like Hidimba Temple,Vashisht Temple,Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar and Manu Temple and after sight-seeing spend some time on Mall Road Manali.
Day 5Manali Day Excursion
After break-fast travel to Manikaran it is 85 k.m from Manali, halting before Kullu for river rafting and than visit places like Viashno Devi Temple, Kullu Sahwal factory, Bhuntar, Kasol Valley, this journey to Manikaran will be by sharing taxi and evening back to Hotel at manali.
Day 2leave for Delhi
After break-fast leave for Delhi and by Evening departure from Delhi to Manali by Volvo coach pick-up point is Chanderlok Building Connaught place or Shrilanka house near New Delhi Railway station or Majnu Ka Tila (Boarding depends on traffic and advice you to connect with our representative who will assist you in Delhi) 5:30 p.m and reach Manali next day morning at 8:00 to 9: a.m. approx travel distance delhi to manali is 560 k.m.
Day 4Visit Solang Valley
Visit Solang Valley where you can enjoy Paragliding and Gondola Ride.
Day 6Delhi Departure
Check-out from hotel at 12:00 noon and free for local Market (you can keep your luggage at hotel) and taxi will drop you at Volvo bus stand. Volvo bus timing from Manali to Delhi at 4:30 p.m. (15 Hours Journey).
Bank Account Details
Account Name : Himalaya Holiday Planners
Bank & Branch : ICICI Bank,Chhajta Heights, Sanjauli main, Shimla-171006
Account Number : 169805000633
IFSC Code :ICIC0001698